Friday 2 September 2011

My New Core i7 Performance Gaming PC

Extreme Performance from Intel’s Latest Core i7 CPU

I have finally found my new computer! I have been waiting for the past year or so to upgrade and I have decided I will be going with Intel’s new Core i7 processor. I have already been fortunate enough to see several of these systems in action and they are blazing fast!
The thing really caught my eye with the Core i7 is the amount of features that are supported by the CPU. All Core i7 processors are quad core CPUs, but this time Intel included hyper threading in the chip which means you will get blazing fast performance from a CPU that is seen by the operating system as having 8 cores!
In addition to the speed and performance that is gained from a quad core hyper-threading processor the Core i7 has an onboard 3 channel memory control, with direct access to system RAM to eliminate any bottle necks in read / write time to the system memory.
I could go on and on about all the improvements to the Core i7 but the most convincing thing is actually seeing these chips in action. I have seen several of these systems built for customers during diagnostics and benchmark tests and the speed completely blows away the Intel Core 2, dual core, and quad core processors.
I have found a really great deal on a Custom Intel Core i7 Performance PC at CPU Solutions that I already have in the works. Not only was the price great, all the parts were in stock and ready to go! I went with the base configuration offered on the website and upgraded the video card to the Xfx Geforce Gtx 280.
If you are looking for a great deal on a performance or gaming system you should check out the selection they have on Core i7 systems. Don’t settle for anything else as this is the direction the hardware will be going from here on out. I can’t wait to set this beast up and get some of the latest demos installed to test it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bivertiser