Thursday 26 May 2011

Make Ghost Bootable CD (Basic) Part 1 (Kitaro Tunhuang Moondance)


Ghost Bootable CD No Support CD :
1. AutoExec.Bat
2.Command.com
3.Config.sys
4.Io.sys
5.MsDos.sys
6.Dos Software
  • likes, 0 dislikes
Link to this comment:
Share to:

Uploader Comments (sudirosalim)

  • thanks for video &really nice.
    .but MSCDEX.EXE not helping to boot on my SATA ROM..so how can replace this file to SATA support..
    if i boot with SATA ROM its not assigning any drive letter to my SATA ROM
    i know MSCDEX file not support to SATA drivers so help me please....
    Thanks in advance
  • @Haazi82
    For SATA use gcdrom.sys not need mscdex.exe and
    change
    device=okcdrom.sys /...... with
    device=gcdrom.sys /d:UrName /C0
    goodluck.. Googling U will find U want.. I`m sorry I Can`t help anymore
    next time if i have alot of time I will upload and make New video..
see all

All Comments (7)


Alert icon
Sign In or Sign Up now to post a comment!
  • wherre did u find the ghost.exe
    thanx for dat nice video
  • I was wondering where the music is from. It is soothing.
  • 2 Nice 
  • How to make a COMPACT DISK?
    IF IT'S COMPACT DISK IN THE TITLE AND YOU SAY NO SUPPORT COMPACT DISK? WTF?
  • nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bivertiser